(1). Your new best friend at 6am that loves to:
- Tell you about their grandchildren.
- Where they’re “headin”.
- What they ate for breakfast.
- Their medical problems.
- Fall asleep on you.
- Ask you if this is the train to Penn.
- Tell you about the “big” project they’re working on.
- Make a phone call that you, and all the other riders, unwillingly participate in.
- Talk about Obama.
“Hey buddy, mind if I sit next to ya? Guess we’re train neighbors for the morning. I’ll try not to get up to use the bathroom too much, my granddaughter always does, she’s great. I’m headin’ to New Jersey, gotta take the Amtrak. This is the train to Penn right? Had an omelet for breakfast, that probably wasn’t a good idea. Got a big meeting today for this project I’ve been working on for the last year. Man I’m tired. Oh, hold on, I gotta take this call. Hi Barry. HI BARRY, I DON’T HAVE GREAT RECEPTION, I’M ON THE TRAIN. NO, IT’S NOT A QUIET CAR. CRAZY ABOUT THIS GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN, RIGHT?”